This adorably spooky Mickey Bat Mobile is perfect to start decorating for Halloween!
This Mickey inspired room decor is sure to earn more squeals then screams because is just too cute! It’s a great way to add a bit of spookiness to your house but in an adorable way.
Want to learn how to create yours? It’s super easy! Just get some supplies and follow the instructions of this Disney DIY and have fun!
MICKEY BAT MOBILE
- Mickey bat printable
- Black and white cardstock
- Thread or thing string
- Print the template, then follow the instructions and cut out all the pieces.
- Cut varying lengths of thread.
- Place on end of the thread where you want Mickey’s face to go, then glue the face down over the thread to keep it in place.
- Tie the other end of the branch. Continue these steps until all bats are in place.
- Use string to hang the branch from your ceiling. Now, enjoy your adorable Mickey bat mobile!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021