This adorably spooky Mickey Bat Mobile is perfect to start decorating for Halloween!
This Mickey inspired room decor is sure to earn more squeals then screams because is just too cute! It’s a great way to add a bit of spookiness to your house but in an adorable way.
Want to learn how to create yours? It’s super easy! Just get some supplies and follow the instructions of this Disney DIY and have fun!
MICKEY BAT MOBILE
- Mickey bat printable
- Black and white cardstock
- Thread or thing string
- Print the template, then follow the instructions and cut out all the pieces.
- Cut varying lengths of thread.
- Place on end of the thread where you want Mickey’s face to go, then glue the face down over the thread to keep it in place.
- Tie the other end of the branch. Continue these steps until all bats are in place.
- Use string to hang the branch from your ceiling. Now, enjoy your adorable Mickey bat mobile!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!