Looking for some Halloween decor inspo? What about a No Carve Mickey Pumpkin!
Fall/Halloween decor doesn’t have to be all orange, black and browns, you can make it your own and still celebrate this amazing season. For this DIY we picked a pink, white and black aesthetic that looks glam, girly and a bit spooky, we love it!
The best thing is you don’t have to carve these pumpkins, all you need are a few craft pumpkins, paint and cardboard. Then, follow these easy instructions and have fun!
NO CARVE MICKEY PUMPKIN
- 1 medium craft pumpkin
- 1 sheet white vinyl
- 1 sheet black vinyl
- 8 x 10inch piece of cardboard
- Craft knife, exacto knife or cutting machine
- Mickey pumpkin template
- Pencil or marker
- Hot glue gun
- Cut the Mickey ears out from the printed template.
- Put a piece of black vinyl on both sides of a piece of cardboard.
- Put Mickey ear template over the vinyl and use a sharp craft knife to cut out the shape of the ears.
- Next, cut the Mickey face out from the paper template and trace it onto the white vinyl with a marker. Cut it out with scissors.
- Apply vinyl Mickey face to the front of the pumpkin.
- Use a glue gun to attach Mickey’s ears.
Have fun crafting your no carve Mickey pumpkins!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021