Fall just got super adorable with these Winnie the Pooh and Hunny Pot Pumpkins!
How cute would your house look when you add these pumpkins for decor? Extremely cute! Just like our favorite bear. These pumpkins are no carve and super easy to make, everyone in your family can help.
All you have to do is follow this Disney DIY from Disney Family and have fun crafting!:
WINNIE THE POOH AND HUNNY POT PUMPKINS
- 1 round, circular pumpkin
- 1 short, narrow pumpkin
- Acrylic paint
- Yellow, black, and white felt
- Hot glue gun
- To make the Winnie the Pooh pumpkin, paint the rounder pumpkin yellow. Let dry, then paint another coat of yellow paint over pumpkin if desired. Let dry.
- On the yellow pumpkin, paint Winnie the Pooh’s eyes, eyebrows, and nose with black paint.
- Cut out two semi-circles out of the yellow felt. These will be Winnie the Pooh’s ears. Use hot glue to glue them on the top sides of the yellow pumpkin.
- To make the hunny pot pumpkin, paint the shorter, narrower pumpkin blue. Let dry, then paint another coat of blue paint over pumpkin if desired.
- On the blue pumpkin, paint a light blue stripe around the middle of the pumpkin and paint the top quarter of the pumpkin slightly darker blue. Let dry, then paint the word “Hunny” in black paint on the stripe.
- Paint a yellow drip of honey on the top left corner of the blue pumpkin, under the dark blue top. Let dry.
- Cut out a bee body shape from yellow felt, two wing shapes out of white felt, and stripes and an eye shape out of black felt. Glue together the pieces with hot glue to form a bee. Hot glue the bee to the top right of the hunny pot pumpkin.
We hope these Winnie the Pooh and Hunny Pot Pumpkins add some magic to your home this fall season!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021