This easter have fun crafting an Up House Easter Basket!
This easy DIY from Disney Family will help you to create a fun home decor piece or adorable basket to gift! You can even add all the goodies you prefer to make it more unique.
So take a look at this easy DIY and have a happy Easter!:
UP HOUSE EASTER BASKET DIY
- Colorful, pastel paper
- Hot glue
- Colorful, plastic easter eggs
- Blue basket
- Paper filling, candies, and other goodies for the basket
- Start by cutting out the pieces for the house. For the roof, you’ll need a dark gray, peach, blue, and light gray piece. Assemble.
- For the rest of the house, you’ll need peach, light green, yellow, blue, pink and light gray. Don’t forget a brown door and light grey window for the front! Assemble.
- Set the house aside for now, and start glueing the plastic eggs to the handle of the basket. As you go, glue the eggs to each other as well as to the basket.
- Turn the basket over once they’re all on, and add more glue to the backs to help reinforce them. Count the eggs along the bottom row. That’s how many pieces of string you’ll need.
- Cut that many pieces and glue one end to each of the eggs along the bottom row. Glue the string slightly on the backside of the egg so you don’t see the glue from the front.
- Next, glue the house onto the front of the basket. Glue it on while the basket is sitting on a flat surface, that way you’ll know the house is even with the bottom of the basket.
- Gather the ends of the strings and glue them all together onto the back of the chimney.
- Finally, fill the basket with decor and treats!
Have fun with your Up House Easter Basket!
Credit: Disney Family