If you are a fan of pumpkin spice treats, you will love this Mickey Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa!
It’s the perfect drink to have this fall, adding a bit of magic to the season! Plus it features all the fall flavors making it extra delicious, we are sure everyone in your family will love it.
Want to learn how to make it? Just follow this recipe from Disney Family and enjoy!:
MICKEY PUMPKIN SPICE HOT COCOA
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Whipped cream for topping
- More ground cinnamon for topping
- Pirouette cookies for decoration
- Start by making your Mickey shaped pumpkin cookies. Use your favorite recipe to make sugar cookie dough and roll it out onto a floured surface.
- Cut out Mickey pumpkin shapes from the dough by pressing the bottom of the cookie cutter down first, then pressing only lightly at the top.
- Next, use the paring knife to cut out an extra little shape for the stem of the pumpkin. You may also need to use the paring knife to cut around the ears at the top, in order to make sure it can be removed nicely from the dough. Repeat and make as many cookies as you want.
- Bake, remove from the oven, then let cool slightly.
- Before the cookies have cooled completely, use your paring knife to cut little slits at the bottom. This will determine how they will sit on the rim of your mug. Angle the slit slightly so that it sits off to the side a bit. You can also cut out these slits before they’re baked, but there’s a risk that the dough can close in on the slit during the bake process.
- Prepare your icing using a royal icing recipe or a premade decorative icing. You will need brown, green and orange colors. Use a sandwich bag as a homemade piping bag, or use piping tips on the premade icing.
- Pipe on the orange first, then add your brown stem, and a curly green vine. Place your cookies in the fridge or another cool place to let the icing set.
- To make the Mickey pumpkin spice hot cocoa, add your milk and whipping cream to a saucepan and set at medium heat. Add your chocolate chips and stir until the chips have melted and mixed smoothly into the milk.
- Add your spices and continue to stir.
- Pour the Mickey pumpkin spice hot cocoa into mugs. Add whipped cream, cinnamon, and of course, your Mickey-shaped pumpkin cookie.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021