This Mike and Sulley’s Monster Punch DIY is perfect for your next party!
Beat the heat of those super hot days with a refreshing punch inspired by Monsters Inc! The blue punch is themed after Sulley and the cute cups after Mike, the perfect duo! Creating this punch is super easy, just follow this DIY from Disney Rewards and have a great day with your friends and family:
MIKE AND SULLEY’S MONSTER PUNCH
- Plastic drink dispenser
- Blue punch
- Black, white, purple, and glittery silver craft foam sheets
- Blue glitter cardstock
- Glue dots
- Neon green party cups
- Large stick-on googly eyes
- Templates (Find them here)
- Using the provided Sulley templates, trace and cut out horns from silver craft foam; eyes, nose, mouth, and teeth from black and white craft foam; and spots from purple craft foam.
- Trace and cut Sulley’s eyebrows from blue glitter cardstock using the template.
- Adhere all cut-outs to the drink dispenser using removable glue dots.
- Gather green paper party cups and adhere a single, large, self-adhesive googly eye to each.
- Use the Mike horn template to trace and cut silver foam horns; adhere them to the cup with glue dots.
- Add purple and white straws to the Mike cups, fill the drink dispenser with blue punch, and arrange at the refreshment table. Your monsters are ready for service!
We hope you enjoy your Mike and Sulley’s Monster punch at your next party!
Credit: Disney Rewards