This Easter surprise the little ones in the family with these adorable Mickey and Frozen Easter Baskets!
They are super easy to make and can have lots of fun putting them together by following this DIY from Disney Rewards! You can even add their favorite toys and candy, we are sure kids will love them.
MICKEY AND FROZEN EASTER BASKETS
- 2 wicker Easter baskets
- Black and aqua spray paint
- White and pearl acrylic paint
- Wide red and aqua glitter ribbon
- Skinny red and aqua glitter ribbon
- 3 chipboard snowflakes
- 2 chipboard snowflakes
- Paint brush
- Glue gun
- Easter grass
- Small Disney toys and all the best Easter basket sweets
- Spray paint on Easter basket black for Mickey and aqua for Frozen and let them dry.
- Paint the snowflakes for the Frozen easter basket with white acrylic paint and the buttons for the Mickey easter basket with pearly acrylic paint and let them dry.
- Once the baskets are dry, wrap the wide ribbon around each basket (red for Mickey and aqua for Frozen) and secure with hot glue.
- Once the snowflakes and buttons are dry, glue them to the front of the baskets.
- Wrap the matching skinny ribbon around each basket handle and glue them in place.
- Now that your Mickey and Frozen easter baskets are sitting pretty, there is only one thing left to do, fill them!
Have a great Easter with your Mickey and Frozen easter baskets!
Credit: Disney Rewards
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!