Unlike Snow White, you’re going to want to eat this apple because the Not So Poison Apple Cupcake is Wickedly Delicious! The popular Not So Poison Apple Cupcake has made a comeback this year for the Halloween season! It is a spiced apple cupcake topped with a pecan crunch buttercream to give you that ‘just-bit-into-an-apple’ feeling!
This cupcake is themed after The Evil Queen’s poisonous apple and can be found at Pinocchio’s Village Haus for $6.99!
If you’re making your way through Halloween treats at the Magic Kingdom this is a great treat to start you off!
The Not So Poison Apple Cupcake is just one of many new Fall treats popping up at Walt Disney World. To see more of the fall treats coming to Disney World just click here.
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Be prepared for the Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Poor Unfortunate Souls Float at Magic Kingdom
- Spooky Apple Punch at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!