Unlike Snow White, you’re going to want to eat this apple because the Not So Poison Apple Cupcake is Wickedly Delicious! The popular Not So Poison Apple Cupcake has made a comeback this year for the Halloween season! It is a spiced apple cupcake topped with a pecan crunch buttercream to give you that ‘just-bit-into-an-apple’ feeling!
This cupcake is themed after The Evil Queen’s poisonous apple and can be found at Pinocchio’s Village Haus for $6.99!
View this post on Instagram
The Not So Poison Apple Cupcake is back! This delicious apple spice cupcake has a layer of pecan crumble and it was one of our favorites from today! You can mobile order this from Pinocchio Village Haus at Magic Kingdom for $6.99 plus tax @waltdisneyworld #magickingdom #disneyworld #disneyfood #disneydining #disneyfallfood #chipandco #disneyhalloween #Disneyhalloweentreats #bootoyou #disneysnacks
If you’re making your way through Halloween treats at the Magic Kingdom this is a great treat to start you off!
The Not So Poison Apple Cupcake is just one of many new Fall treats popping up at Walt Disney World. To see more of the fall treats coming to Disney World just click here.
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Be prepared for the Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Poor Unfortunate Souls Float at Magic Kingdom
- Spooky Apple Punch at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.