There’s a quirky new dessert available for Halloween season at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! The Box of Bones Chocolate Éclair is a spooky new Disney treat you must try!
It’s a chocolate éclair with dark chocolate mousse and white chocolate bones.
You can find the Box of Bones Chocolate Éclair at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It’s available at the Backlot Express Restaurant.
The seasonal dessert costs $5.49 for guests, which isn’t too bad of a price considering it’s a fantastic bakery item. Also, it’s important to note that the seasonal Halloween treats are listed only on the My Disney Experience app. So you’ll have to check the mobile app to order the Halloween exclusive treat.
If you’re heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, then be sure to try this dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Be prepared for the Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!