There’s a quirky new dessert available for Halloween season at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! The Box of Bones Chocolate Éclair is a spooky new Disney treat you must try!
It’s a chocolate éclair with dark chocolate mousse and white chocolate bones.
View this post on Instagram
Box of Bones Chocolate Eclair available at Backlot Express in Hollywood Studios. Mobile order only for $5.49 before tax. Super decadent and tasty! #hollywoodstudios #disneyworld #disneyfood #disneydining #disneyfallfood #chipandco #disneyhalloween #Disneyhalloweentreats #bootoyou #disneysnacks
You can find the Box of Bones Chocolate Éclair at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It’s available at the Backlot Express Restaurant.
The seasonal dessert costs $5.49 for guests, which isn’t too bad of a price considering it’s a fantastic bakery item. Also, it’s important to note that the seasonal Halloween treats are listed only on the My Disney Experience app. So you’ll have to check the mobile app to order the Halloween exclusive treat.
If you’re heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, then be sure to try this dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Be prepared for the Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Black Velvet Cupcake is back at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Disney Springs - October 15, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Celebration Shakers now at Disney Springs - October 14, 2021
- Animal Kingdom Character Float receieve 50th Anniversary Makeover - October 13, 2021