Add a touch of Disney to your brunch with these Dole Whip Mimosas!
You read that right, we have a delicious recipe that combines dole whip with champagne! Brunch definitely just got better!
So no need to go to Trader Sam’s to enjoy a boozy dole whip. Take a look at the easy drink recipe here:
- 1/4 cup of sugar for rimming champagne flutes
- Pineapple wedges
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup of coconut milk (not canned)
- 1 bottle of champagne, cava or prosecco
- 1 whipped topping for serving
- Pour sugar onto a shallow dish, then run a pineapple wedge around 6 champagne flutes and dip in sugar.
- In a tall glass, stir together pineapple juice and coconut milk until combined.
- Pour into champagne flutes and top off with champagne
- Garnish each flute with whipped topping and a fresh pineapple wedge
Now enjoy you can share some dole whip mimosas with your friends!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Walt Disney Family Museum Will Reopen On November 5th - October 29, 2020
- Disney World Extending Holiday Theme Park Hours! - October 26, 2020
- Upcoming Minnie’s Seasonal Dining Events Coming To Hollywood Studios! - October 24, 2020