No unfortunate souls with the new Poor Unfortunate Souls Float, it’s our new favorite treat!
This unique float is themed after our favorite Sea Witch and is made up of a cream cheese soft-serve, black raspberry syrup, coca-cola, and topped with her infamous tiara. This float is available to any soul who dares to try it at Storybook Treats, for $6.99
View this post on Instagram
The Poor Unfortunate Souls Float is a delicious Cream Cheese Soft Serve, with Black Raspberry Syrup, and Coca-Cola for $6.99. Find this at Storybook Treats. #magickingdom #disneyworld #disneyfood #disneydining #disneyfallfood #chipandco #disneyhalloween #Disneyhalloweentreats #bootoyou #disneysnacks
This float is definitely one of our new favorites! The cream cheese soft serve is unique and different from any other Disney floats we’ve had. With a refreshing coca-cola and black raspberry flavoring, this float is a winner- a great way to cool you down and get into the Halloween spirit!
The Poor Unfortunate Souls Float is just one of many new Fall treats popping up at Walt Disney World. To see more of the fall treats coming to Disney World just click here.
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Be prepared for the Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.