Are you prepared? Well, you better be! Be prepared for the new Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom- it’s one you won’t want to miss!
This Scar cupcake is a red velvet cake with marshmallow filling, a marshmallow chocolate frosting, and topped with white chocolate flames, chocolate pebbles, and an edible Scar image.
You can get this specialty cupcake for $6.38 at a few different locations- Creature Comforts, Restaurantosaurus, or Flame Tree Barbecue.
View this post on Instagram
The New Scar Cupcake at Animal Kingdom is Red velvet cupcake with toasted marshmallow filling, chocolate marshmallow frosting, chocolate pebbles, white chocolate flames, and an edible icing image. #disneysanimalkingdom #disneyworld #disneyfood #disneydining #disneyfallfood #chipandco #disneyhalloween #Disneyhalloweentreats #bootoyou #disneysnacks
The cake itself was rich but not too intense, and having red velvet paired with marshmallow filling and frosting- it was such a delight and really set the mood for the spooky season that is upon us! Maybe it was because it was the first day these cupcakes had arrived but it was so fresh and had a perfect bite- definitely a Halloween treat you can’t miss.
The Scar Cupcake is just one of many new Fall treats popping up at Walt Disney World. To see more of the fall treats coming to Disney World just click here.
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s MagicMobile is coming to Android later this month - April 8, 2021
- Harambe Market in the Animal Kingdom scaling back hours - March 30, 2021
- Iconic Chinese Theatre lighting returns to Hollywood Studios! - March 18, 2021