You can say ‘I do’ to the new Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake at the Magic Kingdom.
This returning treat is Available at Liberty Square Market near the Haunted Mansion.
This delicious Citrus cake with raspberry Bavarian cream, whipped cream flowers, and a chocolate axe is one of our favorite Disney World Cupcakes.
This delicious fall treat will set you back $6.29 plus tax which isn’t bad.
View this post on Instagram
Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake 🎂 You don’t need to say I do to try this delicious miniature wedding cake. It’s raspberry Bavarian cream, with chocolate pearls and flowers. It's a citrus smelling cake. You can find this in Liberty Square for $6.29 plus tax. #magickingdom #disneyworld #disneyfood #disneydining #disneyfallfood #chipandco #disneyhalloween #Disneyhalloweentreats #bootoyou #disneysnacks
The Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake is just one of many new Fall treats popping up at Walt Disney World. To see more of the fall treats coming to Disney World just click here.
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Be prepared for the Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.