This fall channel your creative side with this Mickey Pumpkin Garland DIY!
This festive and fun decor will add a touch of magic to your home this fall season! So gather your family together and have a great time crafting this super cute garland.
Check out the DIY supplies list and instructions from Disney Family and have fun!
MICKEY PUMPKIN GARLAND
- Mini plastic pumpkins
- Black, white, purple, orange and pink acrylic paint
- Cotton swabs
- Black, white, purple, orange, and pink craft foam
- Hot glue
- Mickey template
- Start by painting your pumpkins. You can make as many as you want, depending on how long you want your garland. For this three of each color were made. Apply a second coat of paint if you need to.
- Wipe the pumpkins dry. Print out the Mickey template, and cut out the Micke that looks closest to the size of your pumpkins. Use the template to trace just the ears over the craft foam that matches the colors of your pumpkins. You’ll need a set of ears for each pumpkin.
- Once the pumpkins are completely dry, use a cotton swab to dab little polka dot all over the pumpkins. Alternate between white and black polka dots. Add polka dots to the foam ears as well.
- Glue the ears onto the corresponding color of pumpkin.
- Glue each Mickey pumpkin onto a string of twine by adding a small dot of hot glue behind the stem of the pumpkin, and pushing the twine down into the glue.
- Make sure to leave about a foot of twine on each end so you have enough length to hand your garland wherever you like!
Have fun with your Mickey pumpkin garland this fall!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021