There’s a rumbly in our tumbly for these Winnie the Pooh Pumpkin Bites!
Inspired by the Tsum Tsums, these bites are almost too adorable to eat! Plus they are the perfect size to have as a snack during the day or surprise your friends and family during a party or reunion this fall season.
Lean how you can make them at home by following this recipe from Disney Family and have fun!:
WINNIE THE POOH PUMPKIN BITES
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin, chopped into pieces
- 3 tbsp of fine caster sugar
- 1/2 cup of glutinous rice flour (or plain flour)
- Melted chocolate, for drawing features
- Place chopped pumpkin on a plate, add to steamer, and steam at medium heat for around 15 minutes or until soft. (You can also place on a colander, on a pot of boiling water, or in a covered container in the microwave). Drain away the water, remove the skin, and mash up pumpkin.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add in flour and knead into a dough. (If the dough still feels sticky, add in more rice flour, 1 tbsp at a time, until it no longer sticks).
- Take a small portion of dough, roll on your palms, and shape into Tsum Tsum Pooh. Place on a plate lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place the plate in the steamer and steam at medium heat for 10 minutes. (See above for alternative steaming techniques). Set aside to cool.
- Use a toothpick to dip into melted chocolate to draw Pooh’s features.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021