Summon the mistress of all evil with this Maleficent Wreath!
If you are looking for a fun DIY to decorate your house this Halloween season, then this craft is perfect for you! It will add all the spooky vibes to your home for sure.
All you need are a few supplies and follow these instructions from Disney Family. We recommend to watch Sleeping Beauty on Disney+ while making this wreath for extra fun and inspiration!
- Small wreath base
- Black spray paint
- Black and purple decorative ribbon
- Glue gun and glue
- Black sparkly foam
- Yellow paper
- Googly eyes
- Paint the wreath black and let it dry completely.
- Wrap the black and purple ribbon around the wreath to decorate. Then add another layer of larger purple ribbon. Secure to the back with glue.
- Make a larger bow out of one purple ribbon, and a smaller one out of the other. Glue the smaller onto the larger, then onto the wreath.
- Cut out two large horns from the black foam and glue to the wreath.
- Cut out the shape of Maleficent’s raven from the foam, and his beak from yellow paper.
- Glue on his beak and one googly eye. Then glue the raven onto the wreath.
Have fun creating your Maleficent wreath for this spooky season!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021