Why say hello when you can say boo to the new Spooky Apple Punch Specialty Beverage!
This non-alcoholic punch is the perfect way to ring in the spooky season- this specialty drink is made up of Sprite, Monin Apple Syrup, and is garnished with an Apple Rock Candy straw, gummy worm, with a sugar lime rim! You can also get your specialty drink with a novelty poison apple glow cube (available in red, purple, and green!)
You can find this Halloween inspired punch at Flame Tree Barbecue or Isle of Java for $10.54 after taxes!
There is also an alcoholic version of this drink available concocted of Angry Orchard and Fireball Cinnamon Whisky over ice for $15.98 after taxes.
Get yourself into the Halloween spirit and cool yourself down at the Animal Kingdom with this fun drink!
The Spooky Apple Punch is just one of many new Fall treats popping up at Walt Disney World. To see more of the fall treats coming to Disney World just click here.
We were lucky enough last week to check out a few of the fall items early:
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae returns to the Magic Kingdom!
- Madame Leota Sipper Cup debuted in the Magic Kingdom today
- The Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Is Back At Magic Kingdom!
- Buon Appetito! Pumpkin Cannoli Appear in Disney Springs
- Headless Horseman Dole Whip Float Rides Into the Magic Kingdom
- Constance’s For Better or for Worse Wedding Cake
- Say Ciao to the Pumpkin Bread Tiramisu in Hollywood Studios
- Be prepared for the Scar Cupcake at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Poor Unfortunate Souls Float at Magic Kingdom
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!