Epcot has just opened up the first section inside the France Pavilion/Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Expansion today!
You can see a sign is now hanging saying that they will be opening in 2021, which we knew already 🙂
As you can see it is very Persian inside with not only the lighting but the flowers as well.
Crepes a Emporter is not quite open yet. I expect we will see a menu posted soon!
Unfortunately, the preview doesn’t quite go down to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure but the bathrooms are now open!
Danielle was able to give us a quick video tour of the all-new area here.
Nicole was live from the area checking it out!
Finally here is a look at the area from Disney’s Skyliner!
For more on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and the France Pavilion Expansion check out these articles:
- Gusteau’s Marque Lit at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Construction Walls Down at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in Epcot
- Inside look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in EPCOT shows a completed area
- Behind the scenes look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- World’s first Peppa Pig theme park is coming to Florida! - February 25, 2021
- Hasbro’s Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral - February 25, 2021
- Local Orlando Bands to be featured at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival - February 25, 2021