Celebrate national Winnie the Pooh day with these adorable mini pizzas!
This recipe is the perfect combination of tasty and cute! Because who doesn’t love pizza or Pooh right? Plus is super easy and fast to make!
Everyone in your home will love this last minute lunch for sure. Let’s start cooking:
- Premade pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Black olives
- Kitchen scissors
- Fresh basil
- Generously flour a prep surface, remove the pizza dough from it’s packaging, and let it rest for 15-30 minutes.
- Divide into smaller portions and mold each one into the shape of Winnie the Pooh’s head and ears.
- Place on a well oiled baking pan, and top with sauce and cheese.
- Using a clean pair of scissors, cut black olives into his nose and eyes, and pepperoni into his nose crinkle and eyebrows.
- Follow the directions on the pizza dough to set your oven and bake the pizzas.
- Remove from oven, and use a spatula to place them onto a flat surface to let them cool a little.
- Serve with fresh basil!
Credit: Disney Family
- Surprise Mom With A Tonga Toast Breakfast This Mother’s Day! - May 8, 2021
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021