Last night ABC shared this behind-the-scenes look of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure where guests will rendezvous with Chef Remy through Gusteau’s bustling Paris restaurant at the France Pavilion at EPCOT at Walt Disney World Resort! Coming 2021.
On Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure guests will shrink to the size of Chef Remy and race through Gusteau’s restaurant on a wild adventure.
Let take a look at a video that was shared on ABC last night:
Joining this family-friendly experience in the France pavilion will be a delicious new restaurant, La Crêperie de Paris, offering both table- and quick-service options and a menu from celebrity chef Jérôme Bocuse.
I know we can’t wait for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure to open in Epcot! The rumor we heard is that we can expect a soft opening in March!
For more on the changes coming to Epcot check out these articles below:
- EPCOT’s La Creperie de Paris Will Open in 2021!
- Epcot’s Spaceship Earth Fountain will have new lighting to Welcome Guests to the park
- New Daytime Show Coming to Epcot’s World Showcase Lagoon
- First Look inside Space 220 Restaurant in Epcot
- First look inside Epcot’s Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021