Many changes are coming to Walt Disney World when the resort reopens. One of those changes involves dining reservations. Guests will now be able to check-in for their dining reservations via their mobile device.
Mobile dining check-in via the My Disney Experience App will be available for select table-service restaurants. This new feature will allow guests to maximize their vacation time while also limiting contact with others.
Here’s how it works:
- When your check-in window arrives, you’ll receive a push notification prompting you to check-in via the app. Or, you can begin the check-in process by scanning a QR code located in the restaurant’s lobby. There’s no need to visit the host stand to check-in.
- From the push notification or QR code, you’ll be able to check-in for your reservation—and confirm your arrival time and party details.
- Once your table is ready, you’ll be notified to proceed to a specified location.
Mobile dining check-in is just one of the ways Disney is implementing social distancing at Walt Disney World Resort. Check out the other changes coming to Disney World in our articles below:
- Disney World to Begin Testing New Contactless Security Scanning System
- What changes are coming to Walt Disney World before they reopen in July?
- Changes to Disney World Merchandise when Walt Disney World reopens next month
- Changes to Disney World Transportation When Walt Disney World Opens Next Month
- Changes to Disney World Dining when Walt Disney World reopens next month
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.