Many changes are coming to Walt Disney World when the resort reopens. One of those changes involves dining reservations. Guests will now be able to check-in for their dining reservations via their mobile device.
Mobile dining check-in via the My Disney Experience App will be available for select table-service restaurants. This new feature will allow guests to maximize their vacation time while also limiting contact with others.
Here’s how it works:
- When your check-in window arrives, you’ll receive a push notification prompting you to check-in via the app. Or, you can begin the check-in process by scanning a QR code located in the restaurant’s lobby. There’s no need to visit the host stand to check-in.
- From the push notification or QR code, you’ll be able to check-in for your reservation—and confirm your arrival time and party details.
- Once your table is ready, you’ll be notified to proceed to a specified location.
Mobile dining check-in is just one of the ways Disney is implementing social distancing at Walt Disney World Resort. Check out the other changes coming to Disney World in our articles below:
- Disney World to Begin Testing New Contactless Security Scanning System
- What changes are coming to Walt Disney World before they reopen in July?
- Changes to Disney World Merchandise when Walt Disney World reopens next month
- Changes to Disney World Transportation When Walt Disney World Opens Next Month
- Changes to Disney World Dining when Walt Disney World reopens next month
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Jack & Sally greeting guests from the Balcony of Haunted Mansion - September 5, 2021
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through November 13th - September 4, 2021
- Disney World Refurb & Closure list for September 2021 - September 4, 2021