There will be some changes to Disney World Merchandise when Walt Disney World reopens next month.
In merchandise locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Guests will continue to discover favorite Disney items, with some modifications to the shopping experience that will help us manage capacity and foster physical distancing.
- New Product Launches: New collection product launches and limited-edition merchandise will not be available for in-person purchases at Walt Disney World Resort until further notice. As always, Guests can find these items on shopDisney, subject to availability.
- Pin Trading: We will continue to offer Guests the opportunity to pin trade with Cast Members through the use of pin boards in select locations. Cast pin trading with lanyards will not be available at this time to maintain physical distancing.
- Delivery Option: Package delivery to the front of our theme parks or to Disney Resort hotels will be suspended. However, shipping merchandise to Guests’ homes continues to be available.
- Dressing Rooms: For the time being, dressing rooms will not be available.
- Returns: In-person returns will be available upon the reopening of our merchandise locations.
For other changes coming to Disney World next month click the links below.
- Changes to Disney World Dining when Walt Disney World reopens next month
- Changes to Disney World Transportation When Walt Disney World Opens Next Month
- Changes to Disney World Merchandise when Walt Disney World reopens next month
- Select Deluxe Resorts and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort will be the only resorts to reopen at Disney World
- Disney World Resort has just updated information on Resort Reservations, Experiences, Transportation, Dining, and more
- Walt Disney World has fully suspended the Cultural Representative Program - July 14, 2020
- Star Wars Frozen Drink Recipes to try at home! - July 14, 2020
- According to NBA 2 players test positive for COVID-19 while at Disney World - July 13, 2020