Transportation & Parking
Complimentary Resort Transportation
Before the theme parks reopen, bus transportation will be available between your Disney Resort hotel and Disney Springs area. When the theme parks reopen, complimentary transportation will also be provided between your Disney Resort hotel and Disney theme parks.
Transportation will operate with physical distancing measures in place, reducing capacity. As a result, you may experience delays.
Minnie Van Service
Minnie Van Service will not be available during the initial reopening period.
Self-parking at hotels will be available. Valet service is temporarily unavailable, with the exception of Guests with disabilities who may require parking assistance. A valid disability parking permit is required. Parking fees apply for Disney Resort hotel Guests.
For other changes coming to Disney World next month click the links below.
- Changes to Disney World Dining when Walt Disney World reopens next month
- Changes to Disney World Transportation When Walt Disney World Opens Next Month
- Changes to Disney World Merchandise when Walt Disney World reopens next month
- Select Deluxe Resorts and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort will be the only resorts to reopen at Disney World
- Disney World Resort has just updated information on Resort Reservations, Experiences, Transportation, Dining, and more
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!