Transform your regular room lights with these adorable Disney Tsum Tsum Lantern Fairy Lights!
It’s the perfect way to add a touch of Disney magic to your room and are inspired by your favorite characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy! Since they are made of paper, they are super easy to put together, just take a look at the instructions of this DIY from Disney Family and have fun!
DISNEY TSUM TSUM LANTERN FAIRY LIGHTS
- Template for the lantern (Find it here)
- Mini paper lantern baubles
- Colored markers (red, black, purple, blue, yellow)
- Foam board
- Paint brushes
- Glue gun
- String or twine
- Fairy lights
- Print the template provided, then carefully cut out the pieces.
- Using the pieces as guides, trace the shapes onto the foam board. Cut the foam board according to what you traced.
- Paint the back of the foam board in your desired color and let it dry.
- Using the glue gun, stick the cut out pieces to the matching foam board pieces. Let the glue dry. You will use these pieces to decorate the mini paper lanterns.
- Use markers to color the mini paper lantern according to your chosen design.
- Using the glue gun, stick the pieces from step 4 onto the lantern and let it dry.
- Remove the handle of the mini paper lantern. Poke two small holes near the rim of the mini paper lantern.
- Thread string or twine through the holes. Finally, tie your mini paper lantern to the fairy lights.
- Create your own mini Disney tsum tsum paper lantern fairy lights inspired by Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy.
Have fun with your Disney tsum tsum lantern fairy lights!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Tsum Tsum Lantern Fairy Lights To Add A Magical Touch To Your Room! - January 11, 2022
- These Mickey And Minnie Ufufy Cupcakes Have A Hidden Surprise Inside! - January 11, 2022
- Adorable Mickey And Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops To Gift This Valentine’s Day! - January 11, 2022