It’s National Pancake Day! So of course we have to celebrate it with a touch of Disney magic, that’s why we have this adorable Minnie Tsum Tsum Pancakes recipe for you!
Just imagine chocolate pancakes covered in whipped cream with a touch of melted chocolate and strawberries, they sound delicious!
Your family will for sure love this cute breakfast idea! So let’s start baking:
MINNIE TSUM TSUM PANCAKES
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa
- 1 tbsp of baker’s sugar (super fine)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of milk
- Melted chocolate
- Zip-top bag
- Whipping cream
- Pink gel icing
- In a bowl, sift in flour and cocoa, combine with sugar.
- Gradually whisk in the eggs and milk. Mix until you get a batter.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and brush with melted butter.
- Use a ladle to scoop up mixture into the pan. This will be for Minnie’s face.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up mixture into the pan. This will be Minnie’s ears. Repeat to make the other ear.
- Use melted milk chocolate to draw Minnie’s features. Place the chocolate in a zip-top bag, cut a small hole, pipe on parchment paper, leave in fridge to harden, and then peel off. Place on the pancake. You can also pipe directly onto the pancake, if preferred.
- Cut strawberry into half for Minnie’s bow. Place on the pancake.
- Using a mixer, whip up whipping cream until soft peaks form. Use a spatula to spread it out on the pancake to form Minnie’s face.
- Scoop a little whipped cream in a zip-top bag, cut a small hole, and pipe round dots onto Minnie’s bow.
- Squeeze out a dot of pink gel icing for Minnie’s cheeks.
Credit: Disney Family
- Red Nosed Zebra From Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar! - May 14, 2021
- Share A Delicious Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie With Your Family! - May 13, 2021
- Fried Pickles Recipe From Carnation Cafe! - May 12, 2021