One of the most recognized potions from the Harry Potter books is probably the Polyjuice Potion. Not only did it appear in the second book and backfire on Hermione, but it’s also prominent in two more books. Polyjuice Potion is a pretty complicated brew in the Wizarding World but we found a super simple recipe even muggles can do! There are even some more fun Harry Potter themed recipes at the bottom of this article, make sure to bookmark for later.
- Lime Sherbet (1/2 gallon)
- Sprite (2 liters)
- Neon Green Food Coloring (a few drops)
- Use scissors to cut open the lime sherbet carton and place it in your punch bowl.
- Slowly poor 2 liters of Sprite into the bowl (it will bubble and foam).
- Add a few drop of the food coloring, until the green really pops!
Like I said this is really easy and a fun treat for home! Consider yourself a potions master. This can also have added liquor to it for wizards and witches of age. I’d definitely recommend a clear liquor that pairs well with citrus. Serve up in something really fun and enjoy.
If you’re feeling even more up to a Harry Potter themed party here’s our Amazon link for an amazing Harry Potter Cookbook!
The recipe and images in this article are from This Grandma Is Fun
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Is Nintendo Merchandise Coming to Universal Orlando’s new City Walk Store? - February 27, 2021
- Universal Orlando Resort Launches New Limited-Time Offer - February 25, 2021
- Jurassic World VelociCoaster Merchandise now Available in Universal Orlando - February 24, 2021