Are you at home wishing you could magic up some Butterbeer? Well you can! No wand required. We found a perfect copycat recipe that will have you feeling like you’re right inside the Wizarding World without ever leaving your house. This delicious staple over at Universal Orlando doesn’t take a ton of ingredients and is simple to make.
- 1/3 cup butterscotch syrup
- 1-liter vanilla cream soda, chilled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ tsp caramel extract
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Combine cream soda with caramel extract and butterscotch syrup in bowl. Mix well with spoon. Set aside.
- In the mixer, with whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until it begins to form peaks.
- Gently fold in the melted butter, then vanilla extract, followed by the powdered sugar. Whip until evenly dispersed.
- Pour the cream soda mixture into a clear mug or glass. Top with the cream topping. Serve and enjoy!
This is such a simple recipe to stop those Butterbeer cravings. No judgment if you want to sit and drink this delicious beverage in your Hogwarts house robes. Stay tuned for even more ways to make some magic at home.
The recipe used is from Oola.
For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.