If you’re a Harry Potter fan chances are you’ve heard of pumpkin juice. It’s a staple in the books and also can be found at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in both Orlando and Hollywood. This fun drink may not be as popular as Butterbeer but it’s definitely a close second. It’s a really unique flavor that is offered at the Wizarding World year round.
What You’ll Need:
- 32oz Apple Cider (or Apple Juice- please see note below)
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 10oz peach or apricot or pear juice*
*If you do decide to use Apple Juice instead of Apple Cider, I would recommend adding a small amount of pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon- maybe 1/4 teaspoon of each to get that extra layer of flavor.
- Add all three items to a blender and blend for a few seconds to completely incorporate
That’s it! It’s such a simple yet delicious recipe. This is a really great one for any Harry Potter fan in your house as it doesn’t take too many ingredients and is really easy to make. Don’t be afraid of the pumpkin purée, this recipe tastes more like the apple cider with hints of pumpkin. Serve up in a fun goblet like in the books and movies or make it festive with some pumpkin glasses. However you decide to serve your pumpkin juice it’s sure to be a hit. If you love this recipe and want more Harry Potter themed recipes check out our articles on how to make Butterbeer and Butterbeer fudge!
Recipe from My Frugal Adventures
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Alan Rickman’s Diaries Will Be Published as a Book - November 23, 2020
- The Thanksgiving Crêpe at Universal is the Perfect Seasonal Lunch - November 21, 2020
- Experience Macy’s Balloons This Holiday Season At Universal Orlando - November 20, 2020