One of the staples of Universal’s Wizarding World is their Butterbeer. But did you know Butterbeer not only came as a delicious beverage but ice cream and fudge as well? We found a recipe so you can make the amazing Butterbeer fudge at home!
This was actually a pretty simple recipe. The hardest part was waiting for the fudge to cool since it smells amazing. Here’s what you need to get started:
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 7.5 oz jar of marshmallow creme
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugarpacked
- 1 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 1 1/2 tsp. imitation butter extract
- 11 oz. butterscotch chips
- Prepare an 8×8 pan by lining it with tin foil and spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, add in the butter, half and half, marshmallow cream, granulated and brown sugars. Stir to combine. Place over medium heat and stir constantly.
- Once the mixture comes up to a boil. let boil for 5 minutes. Don’t mistaken the air pockets from mixing for boiling.
- Once the mixture has boiled for 5 minutes, remove from the heat and add in the extracts and butterscotch chips. Mix until the chips are completely melted.
- Pour into the prepared pan and give it a few taps to smooth the top.
- Place in the fridge and let chill. Cut and serve.
This was such an easy recipe and if you have made Butterbeer before or are a baker you may have most of these ingredients at home. It was a hit with everyone in the family and helped bring some Harry Potter fun home. If you liked this recipe we also have a recipe for Butterbeer and some Harry Potter DIY crafts.
Recipe is from Cookiedoughandovenmit.com