With more time spent at home, it’s nice to find magical ways to energize the home. Soohyang, Korea’s iconic fragrance brand has found an incredible way to do that, with the help of some fearless Disney Princesses of course. Their beautiful new line of Disney Princess Candles brings inspiring fragrances home to re-energize us with a little bit of Disney magic.
These elegant candles feature classic designs of Ariel, Jasmine, Mulan, Rapunzel, and Belle. Each candle is 200g, and retails for $50.00. Each candle comes in a collectors box, and is made from high quality vegetable wax.
Each candle has their own fragrance inspiration that embodies qualities of the princesses we love!
- Ariel – Cherry Blossom – A youthful floral that symbolizes new beginnings, like Ariel’s new life on land.
- Jasmine – Jasmine – It only makes sense for this princess to have a fragrance after her own namesake.
- Mulan – Tea Tree Flower – An Oriental fragrance that is feminine, yet strong!
- Rapunzel – Chamomile – A soothing and healing flower, just like her magical flower infused hair.
- Belle – Rose – Elegant and opulent, the floral fragrance reminds us of the falling petals in the West Wing.
These empowering scents remind us of our favorite princesses, while bringing a soothing and relaxing fragrance home. Each candle is sold separately, and they also ship internationally so anyone can get them!
If you can’t decide on the fragrance you love most, they also have a Best Friend Mini Candle Set! This mini candle set consists of all five fragrances, as mini candles! Each 30g candle is printed with the best friends of the princesses: Flounder, Mushu, Lumiere, Pascal, and Rajah.
What do you think of these elegant new Disney Princess Candles from Korea’s leading fragrance brand, Soohyang? You can find the entire collection on their website now!
- Alice In Wonderland Roses From Roseshire Spark Curiosity And Wonder - April 18, 2021
- This Nightmare Before Christmas Dish Set Is Simply Meant To Be - April 17, 2021
- Magical Harry Potter Hogwarts Houses Dishes - April 17, 2021