Add an adorable piece of home decor to any room with this Winnie the Pooh Birdhouse!
Have fun crafting with this DIY from Disney Family that kids will love! It’s a different activity to explore their artsy side and then add to their room.
Just follow these instructions and have a great time with your family:
WINNIE THE POOH BIRDHOUSE
- 5 inch round hanging terrarium
- Floral tape
- Hot glue
- Floral wire
- Artificial bees for crafting
- Wrap the entire terrarium with floral tape.
- Starting at the top of the terrarium, begin hot gluing the rope around the terrarium. You’ll want to coi the rope around the sides, keeping the rows next to each other neatly, and covering the entire terrarium.
- Once you reach the opening of the terrarium, trim the rope and start again on the opposite side.
- Glue a circle of rope around the opening of the terrarium to trim the entrance of the birdhouse.
- Attach artificial bees to floral wire and attach them to the beehive birdhouse.
- Add a piece of twine to hang the beehive in the garden.
Done! Now you can add your Winnie the Pooh birdhouse to your room!
Credit: Disney Family