These No Bake Hunny Oat Squares are the perfect chewy treat to start your mornings!
Just like Winnie the Pooh, you can also start your day with a delicious sweet treat! These oat squares combine a nutritious breakfast staple with the golden goodness of honey, making them a perfect on the go breakfast option.
Want to learn how to make them? Just follow this recipe from Disney and have fun!
NO BAKE HUNNY OAT SQUARES
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of dried apricots
- 1 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of sliced or ground almonds
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the honey.
- Mix the honey evenly into the dry ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into a large square. You can mold them into your favorite shapes, on the baking paper and press it down tightly.
- Place the tray in the freezer to set the oat mixture.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Note: If you like the oat squares crunchy, pop it into the oven for five to seven minutes at 150C.
Enjoy your no bake hunny oat squares!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022