These No Bake Hunny Oat Squares are the perfect chewy treat to start your mornings!
Just like Winnie the Pooh, you can also start your day with a delicious sweet treat! These oat squares combine a nutritious breakfast staple with the golden goodness of honey, making them a perfect on the go breakfast option.
Want to learn how to make them? Just follow this recipe from Disney and have fun!
NO BAKE HUNNY OAT SQUARES
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of dried apricots
- 1 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of sliced or ground almonds
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Add the honey.
- Mix the honey evenly into the dry ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into a large square. You can mold them into your favorite shapes, on the baking paper and press it down tightly.
- Place the tray in the freezer to set the oat mixture.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Note: If you like the oat squares crunchy, pop it into the oven for five to seven minutes at 150C.
Enjoy your no bake hunny oat squares!