Delight your guests with a spooky The Nightmare Before Christmas Treat Board!
Ginny Phillips of Making Main Street shared this amazing treat board on Disney Parks Blog and is fantastic! Its perfect for any spooky party! or even a Christmas one with a few modifications to make it look more festive.
It features themed treats that you can easily make at home, in fact, we already shared a few of these recipes here before, so check them out!
Now for the treat board, just take a look at these easy instructions and have fun creating this awesome nightmare before christmas treat board:
THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS TREAT BOARD
- Sally emoji donuts (Find the recipe here)
- Tree-eating dipped cookie snake
- Oogie Boogie White Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Zero peanut butter cookies (Find the recipe here)
- Jack dipped pb crackers (You can find a similar recipe here)
- Clementine pumpkins
- Sally sugar cookies (Find the recipe here)
- Chocolate dipped crispy treats
- Chocolate dipped pretzels
- Pistachio spooky swirl macarons
- Halloween-color coated chocolate candies
- Popcorn mixes
- Gummy worms
- Mini marshmallows
- Candy corn, gumballs
- Jelly beans
- Bright-colored hard candies
- Other spooky gummies (eyeballs, skeletons, etc)
- Gather all homemade and store-bought treats in your prep space. It’s good to empty anything store-bought into bowls so you can see everything clearly while laying out on your board.
- Make sure to start with your feature dessert items on the board first. For example for this one, is good to start with the tree-eating cookie snake because that’s going in the middle of the board. Then, you can place items from the recipes you made all around the board.
- Once all the feature items are in the spots you’d like, fill in the blank areas with small candies/items from the “space fillers” section. One at a time, make sure to fill in all the spaces between the desserts so you can’t see the board underneath!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- What’s This? A The Nightmare Before Christmas Treat Board! - October 24, 2021
- Nightmare Before Christmas Donuts To Make This Holiday Season! - October 23, 2021
- Get Ready To Have The Best Day Ever With This Rapunzel Smoothie Bowl! - October 23, 2021