Zero Peanut Butter Cookies are the perfect Halloween treat!
Looking for a spooky but adorable treat to make this season? These cookies are perfect for it! Plus they are extremely easy to make and all the family can help.
All you have to do is follow this recipe from Making Main Street that was featured on Disney Parks Blog and have fun!
ZERO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Peanut butter “peanut” shaped sandwich cookies
- White chocolate melting candies
- Pumpkin sprinkles (you can remove them from a Halloween sprinkle mix)
- Black decorating chocolate
- Prepare melting chocolate.
- Dip peanut butter cookies about 3/4 of the way into the chocolate. You can also dip them all the way in, but seeing the bottom of the cookies in the finished product is preferred.
- Place the pumpkin sprinkle in the center of the top half of the cookie.
- Let the cookies harden in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- While you wait, grab some kitchen shears and cut your marshmallows in 1/4 inch strips. When you cut, you will naturally make tear-drop shapes, perfect for dog ears.
- Once cookies are ready, place one marshmallow piece on each side of the top portion of the cookie, creating your ears. Marshmallows will be sticky, so you don’t need to use anything to adhere them. However, if they have trouble sticking, you can use regular icing underneath each marshmallow.
- Using black decorating icing, make your eyes and mouth.
Enjoy your Zero peanut butter cookies while watching The Nightmare Before Christmas on Disney+!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!