There’s no need to sail the length of the seas to enjoy some delicious Pineapple-Salmon Voyager Foil Packs!
Inspired by our favorite sea-loving princess Moana, this dish is healthy and super tasty! The mix of different flavors like pineapple, avocado, red onion and lime is perfect and goes very well with the salmon.
If you would like to surprise your family with this gluten-free option, all you have to do is follow this easy recipe from Dole:
PINEAPPLE-SALMON VOYAGER FOIL PACKS
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp natural buttery spread with olive oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/4 Dole pineapple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 skinless salmon fillets(about 4oz each)
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Dole avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 Dole limes, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped Dole red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp of olive oil
Related – Plant-Based Maui Pizza Rollups Recipe
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat; cut 4 (12 inch square) sheets foil.
- Whisk garlic, buttery spread and 1/4 tsp of salt in a small bowl.
- Place pineapple on center of foil sheets; top with salmon and brush with garlic mixture. Bring two edges of foil up over salmon and fold to seal; fold side of foil to seal.
- Place packs, seal side up, on hot grill rack; cover and cook 10 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145F.
- Gently toss tomatoes, avocado, lime juice, onion, cilantro, oil, pepper to taste and remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl. Makes about 2 cups.
- Carefully open foil packs; top salmon with avocado salsa.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021