Today we have for you a Maui Pizza Rollups recipe that is delicious and healthy, you’re welcome!
Did you know tomorrow is Worlds Ocean Day? So in honor of this celebration, Dole is releasing a few recipes inspired by our most sea-loving princesses like this Moana inspired one.
This recipe is also plant-based, and a great option to have when you are craving some pizza! Making them is also super easy, just follow this recipe:
MAUI PIZZA ROLLUPS
- 3 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 3 tbsp fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup low sodium marinara sauce
- 6 slices plant-based ham-style deli slices
- 1/2 cup finely chopped and drained DOLE pineapple
- 1/3 cup of shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
Related – This Moana Frappuccino Is Calling You!
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese and marinara sauce; top with deli slices, pineapple and mozzarella cheese.
- Roll tortillas up tightly around filling; tightly wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate tortilla rolls at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
- Remove plastic wrap from tortilla rolls; slice crosswise into 8 (1 inch-thick) slices. Makes 24 roll-ups.
Enjoy this tasty treat while watching Moana on Disney+!
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021
- Glass Slipper Veggie Tea Sandwiches Fit For Royalty! - June 13, 2021
- This Heigh-Ho Apple Bruschetta Will Have You Whistling While You Eat! - June 11, 2021