This past weekend we got to explore Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival. We were happy to see some new booths and also some new eats! One of our favorite new items was this Shimmering Strawberry Soft-Serve.
The Shimmering Sips booth was new in 2018 and has a brand new location this year. It’s right at the start to the World Showcase. This new Shimmering Strawberry Soft-Serve was the perfect treat for the Florida heat. Much preferred to having hot soup in the blazing sun. (I’m looking at you cheese soup) This delicious new waffle cone is $5.25. You can use a dining plan snack credit on it.
The Strawberry Soft-Serve was absolutely delicious. It reminded me of the inside of those Strawberry Shortcake Ice Creams. It had some fun hot pink sprinkles as well for a shimmering effect. The cone is a fun option for kids if adults want that mimosa flight too.
Here’s a look at the full menu:
- Banana Almond Soft-serve Sundae made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze® Almondmilk, fresh Berries, and Chocolate Almond Streusel (V) (KA) – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cheesecake Trio: Raspberry, Chocolate, and New York-Style Cheesecake Bites (V) (KA) $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone (V) (KA) – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Juices – $6.00
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice – $6.00
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice – $6.00
- Frozen Mimosa featuring White Claw Natural Lime Hard Seltzer – $6.00
- Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut, Champagne – $17.00
- Dom Pérignon Brut, Champagne – $32.00
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, Champagne – $21.00
- Mimosa Flight also available – $13.00
Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival continues through November. Is this Shimmering Strawberry Soft-Serve Cone on your list to try?
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Susan Wilson (see all)
- New Customizable Magnets Part of D-Tech Line Up - October 16, 2019
- The New Candy Corn Verrine At Hollywood Studios is a Trick And A Treat - October 12, 2019
- New Poison Apple Mousse Is Wickedly Delicious - October 11, 2019