Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival has begun and there are many special events that you can participate in including, seminars, tastings and signing events. There will be great discount offers to take advantage of as well. As always these special events are subject to be changed or modified. Here are some of the Signing and merchandise events that they have in store.
- Aug. 29-Sept. 1: Art of Disney- Artist David Doss Signing – 1-8pm
- Sept. 6-8: Disney Traders- Precious Moments Doll Showcase- Open-Closing of Park
- Sept. 9-13: The Puffin’s Roost, Norway – Artist Larry Dotson Signing- 12pm-7pm
- Sept. 12-17: The Tea Caddy- Yardley of London Event- 12-7pm
- Sept. 18-22: The Fjording, Norway- Laila Fragrances & Beauty with guest appearance by Geir Ness- 12-6pm
- Sept. 19-22: Art of Disney- Artist David Doss Signing- 1-8pm
- Sept. 27-Oct. 1: The Puffin’s Roost, Norway- Artist Larry Dotson Signing 12-7pm
- Sept. 27-Oct. 1: The Tea Caddy – Yardley of London Event 12-7pm
These events make your art or figure purchases for example, even more special. You have this unique chance to meet the artists, hear their inspiration, and get to have them sign your selections. Making it something to cherish for years to come. Having taken advantage of these events many times myself, nothing beat being able to bring my mother-in-law (an avid collector) to one of the Precious Moments Signing. We had her pick out her doll, meet the Artist and have her doll signed! She even got a picture with the Artist and her doll. It was the highlight of her trip!
Don’t miss out on these special offerings at Epcot this fall! As soon as we find out more dates we will update you all. Be sure to follow Chip and Company to stay in the know.