You won’t have to cross the sea to get this delicious Moana Frappuccino from Starbucks!
This drink has a tropical flavor that will transport you to the sandy beaches of Motunui, it features mango, strawberry and white mocha, so tasty!
This frappuccino is not on the regular menu of Starbucks but we have a recipe so you can order it at your closest location. Take a look:
- Cream based white mocha frappuccino
- Mango refresher juice
- Strawberry puree
- Graham cracker crumbles
- Whipped cream
- Start by ordering a Grande cream based white mocha frappuccino.
- Then, ask for mango refresher juice and light strawberry puree.
- And finally, ask for some graham cracker crumbles on the top and bottom of the drink.
- That’s all!
The seas will be calling for you after you get your hands on this amazing drink! Enjoy!
Credit: Totally the bomb
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021