Create Disney magic at home by making the original carrot cake cookie from Disney’s Hollywood Studios! You can usually find this carrot cake cookie at the Trolley Car Café at the front of Hollywood Studios. (The cookie used to be sold at ‘The Writer’s Spot,’ a pastry shop in the park before construction for Toy Story Land and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge began.)
Since the Disney parks are currently closed, though, we have a recipe so you can make it right at home. Simply gather all of the necessary ingredients and follow the directions below!
- Standard Carrot Cake mix
- 8oz of cream cheese
- 8Tbs butter
- 1 c confectionary sugar
- 1/2 c of crushed pineapple, (well drained)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make standard Carrot Cake recipe.
- Drop rounded off spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake according to Carrot Cake recipe instructions
- Once the cookies are done, set them aside to cool.
- Whip together remaining ingredients and place a tablespoon or more of icing onto cookie.
- Sandwich two cookies together to complete.
We hope you enjoy making the original carrot cake cookie from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Let us know if you try it in the comments below!
Photo and recipe source Recipes of Disney.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Joy is Greeting Guests in Her Holiday Best at Epcot - December 1, 2020
- JAMMitors are Baking Spirits Bright at Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays - December 1, 2020
- Mickey & Friends Cavalcade Gets a Holiday Makeover - November 30, 2020