These Mickey and Minnie No Bake Christmas Cookies are the perfect treat to have a fun time with the whole family!
Making these cookies is a great activity to enjoy during the holidays while watching your favorite Christmas movies on Disney+! You can even make them your own by using colors you like!
Just follow this super easy recipe from Living Locurto and have fun!
MICKEY AND MINNIE NO BAKE CHRISTMAS COOKIES
- 15 double stuffed oreos
- 30 mini oreos
- 1/2 cup of white frosting
- 1 cup of red candy melts
- Wax paper
- Wilton bow icing decorations
- Christmas candy sprinkles
- Holly and berry candy sprinkles
- Gently open and remove the icing from a handful of mini oreo cookies with a knife.
- Make Minnie and Mickey’s ears by using frosting as glue to stick the mini cookies inside of the larger cookies. Let frosting completely dry before decorating.
- Melt red candy melts in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until candy is smooth and creamy.
- Dip one half of a cookie into the melted candy, gently shake cookie to smooth any rough edges and place on a piece of wax paper to cool and harden.
- For Christmas Sprinkle Cookies: Dip into a bowl of Christmas themed candy sprinkles before the red candy hardens.
- Add Minnie’s bow by placing a small bit of white frosting on the candy bow and gently sticking it on top of the cookie.
- Decorate more Christmas themed cookie as you like and serve.
Enjoy your Mickey and Minnie no bake christmas cookies!
Credit: Living Locurto
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Mickey And Minnie No Bake Christmas Cookies To Celebrate The Holiday Season! - November 8, 2021
- Festive Mickey And Minnie Peppermint Swirl Cookies For This Holiday Season! - November 7, 2021
- Delicious Mickey Snowflake Linzer Cookies To Bake This Holiday Season! - November 6, 2021