These Mickey Snowflake Linzer Cookies are the perfect holiday treat!
This Christmas season surprise your family with some delicious Mickey cookies! You can make them your own by adding different flavors, this recipe includes raspberry but you can do chocolate or other preserve flavors.
Making them is super easy and fun, just follow this recipe from Disney Eats:
MICKEY SNOWFLAKE LINZER COOKIES
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp fo vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Raspberry preserve
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Snowflake cookie cutter
- Mini Mickey cookie cutter (or small and large piping tip)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using a bowl attached to a stand mixer (with paddle attachment), cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour and salt together.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Mix until a dough forms.
- Dumb dough onto a floured work surface and shape into a flat disk. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough to 1/4″ thick. Then use snowflake cookie cutter to cut out cookies. With half of the cookies, cut out the middle of each with a mini Mickey cutter. (You could also use a large piping tip for the head and a small piping tip for the ears). Place cookies onto a lined baking sheet. Chill for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Spread raspberry preserver on the flat side of each solid cookie. Dust the tops of the Mickey cutout cookies with powdered sugar. Then place the Mickey cutout cookies on the cookies with preserve. Make sure to dust first, otherwise the powdered sugar will get into the red raspberry preserve.
Enjoy your Mickey Snowflake Linzer Cookies!
Credit: Disney Eats
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022