If you are craving some booze with a touch of magic, then this Mickey Mouse Cocktail is perfect for you!
First of all, anything inspired by our favorite mouse is great! This cocktail besides featuring Mickey, it has ice cream, Oreo cookies plus vodka and white chocolate liqueur, tasty!
So take a break from your busy schedule and relax with this cocktail, you deserve it!
Related – Baby Yoda As A Cocktail
MICKEY MOUSE COCKTAIL
- 3 oz of Vodka
- 3/4 oz of white chocolate liqueur
- Oreo cookies
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Cherry, to garnish
- Oreos, for ears
- Place 5 Oreo cookies into the base of a jar. Add vodka and muddle well. Shake well and let sit for a few minutes.
- Place 1 1/2 oz (45ml) of the Oreo infused vodka into a blender and add white chocolate liqueur and vanilla ice cream. Blend thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour the blended mix into a hurricane glass and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with 2 Oreos and a cherry to form a Mickey Mouse face.
Related – Disney’s Cruise Line Cocktails Recipes
Credit: The Tipsy Bartender
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Enjoy A Delicious Breakfast With This Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! - February 25, 2021
- This Winnie The Pooh’s Hot Cocoa Recipe It’s Perfect For A Blustery Day! - February 24, 2021
- Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcakes You Can Make At Home! - February 23, 2021