During this hard time, we could all use a little more Disney magic in our homes. We thought it would be fun to recreate Baby Yoda with this fun cocktail channeling our inner Mandalorian. This would pair well with a good ole Disney + binge session of the show itself! Now moving onto the important information, this is the way… to make this cocktail.
.75 oz dry gin
.75 oz green chartreuse
.75 oz maraschino liqueur
.75 oz fresh lime juice
Brown napkin and a string
Two luxardo maraschino cherries
Two lime wedges cut .25 in thick
- Tie napkin around the base of a coupe glass with string. We personally used a smaller ripped section from a brown paper bag. Use what you got!
- Add all ingredients to a shaker tin
- Add some ice and shake for 15 seconds
- Strain into the chilled coupe glass
- Make a small slit into the lime wedges and arrange as ears onto the glass
- Put two cherries onto a cocktail pick and rest on the glass as eyes
Now its time to grab those chicky nuggies and take a sippy sip and feel like Baby Yoda himself!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Fall Into Fall With The Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich At Disney’s Animal Kingdom - November 15, 2020
- If You Like Pina Coladas And Beer You Must Try This New Alcoholic Beverage In Epcot - October 15, 2020
- Flaming Pumpkin Jack-O-Lantern Magic Shot Returns To Magic Kingdom - September 20, 2020