Say goodbye to 2020 and welcome the New Year 2021 with these delicious cocktails from Disney Cruise Line!
This year has been different and hard for everyone around the world, but that doesn’t mean we can’t cheer to the new year with some cocktails at home! Take a look at these 2 tasty recipes:
- 2 oz of Midori
- 1 oz of Absolut Citron
- 1/2 oz of Elderflower St. Germaine
- 1/2 oz of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz of agave nectar
- Mix Midori, Absolut Citron, Elderflower St. Germaine, fresh lemon juice and agave nectar.
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass and dip it in sugar.
- Pour drink into martini glass.
- 4 oz of Prosecco
- 1/2 oz of pomegranate syrup
- 2 raspberries
- Mix Prosecco and pomegranate syrup.
- Pour into Champagne flute and top with raspberries.
Now let the countdown begin!! Cheers and we hope you have a fantastic 2021!!
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
- This Buzz Lightyear Frappuccino Will Take To Infinity And Beyond! - April 13, 2021
- Disneyland Paris Castle Cake Recipe In Honor Of Its 29th Anniversary! - April 12, 2021
- New Vanilla Orange Slushy Float Now Available At Disney Springs! - April 12, 2021