These Mickey Mouse Peppermint Lollipop Ornaments are the cutest addition to your Christmas tree!
Add a bit of sweet Disney magic to your tree with this adorable DIY, is fun, creative , festive and super easy to make, all you have to do is follow the instructions of this Disney Family craft:
MICKEY MOUSE PEPPERMINT LOLLIPOP ORNAMENTS
- Polymer clay (red and white)
- Treat sticks
- Ornament hooks
- Red string
- Peppermint extract (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 230F.
- Add a few drops of peppermint extract into clay.
- Cut clay squares in half and roll into long, skinny strips.
- Twist the clay pieces around each other and roll together.
- Roll the combined piece of clay into a circle.
- Repeat steps 3-5 on a smaller scale for Mickey’s ears.
- Cut off the top of an ornament hook and gently push it into the top of the larger circle.
- Gently press Mickey’s ears onto the larger circle.
- Place your finished ornament on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes and allow it cool completely.
- Glue a treat stick to the back of the larger circle.
- Tie a bit of ribbon or string onto the ornament hook.
- Hang your Mickey Mouse peppermint lollipop ornaments to your tree!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!