Create Disney magic at home with this copycat recipe of the Lapu Lapu from the Tambu Lounge at Walt Disney World’s Polynesian Resort!
This is the perfect drink to transport yourself to a white sandy beach somewhere far, far away from all of this quarantine craziness. And the recipe is super simple! Just gather the necessary ingredients and follow the instructions below.
- One part Bacardi 151 or plain light rum
- One part Myers dark rum
- Two parts orange juice
- Two parts sweet-n-sour mix
- Pineapple (optional)
- Shake over ice
We hope you like this drink recipe! Let us know if you try it out in the comments below.
Photo and recipe source Magical Recipes.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish Release October Specials - September 25, 2020
- Son of a Nutcracker! General Mills Is Releasing Elf Cereal - September 25, 2020
- Win Free Burgers for a Year at Black Tap! - September 15, 2020