Disney Cruise Line has canceled sailings through October and some in November this year. It has now come to our attention that certain December sailings are no longer available to book on the Disney Cruise Line website. These December cruises have not been canceled but there are no additional new bookings allowed.
The removal of these sailings could be due to reduced capacity expected when ships are able to sail again. The November sailings that have not been canceled were also removed from the Disney Cruise Line website several weeks ago.
The latest cruises removed from the website are:
- 12/01/20: 4-Night Western Caribbean (Wonder)
- 12/03/20: 4-Night Bahamian (Magic)
- 12/04/20: 3-Night Bahamian (Dream)
- 12/05/20: 6-NIght Bahamian (Wonder)
- 12/06/20: 6-Night Western Caribbean (Fantasy)
- 12/07/20: 5-Night Bahamian (Magic)
- 12/07/20: 4-Night Bahamian (Dream)
- 12/11/20: 4-Night Western Caribbean (Wonder)
- 12/11/20: 3-Night Bahamian (Dream)
- 12/12/20: 5-Night Western Caribbean (Magic)
Do you have a Disney cruise booked? If you’d like to plan a cruise, contact me today!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- M&M Store Construction update from Disney Springs - September 18, 2020
- Restrictions on Non-Essential Travel at US Borders Extended - September 18, 2020
- Officials encourage locals to petition Governor to Reopen Disneyland - September 18, 2020