Jaleo won the Critic’s Pick for Best Restaurant. Jaleo comes from the mind of culinary giant José Andrés and features an incredibly impressive lunch-and-dinner menu that showcases the rich, regional diversity of traditional and contemporary Spanish cuisine.
Raglan Road received multiple Reader’s Choice awards. Guests can discover the life and soul of the Emerald Isle with award-winning cuisine, live Irish music and dance at this beautiful pub! Here are all of the Reader’s Choice awards for Raglan Road:
- Second place for Best Restaurant
- Third place for Best Beer Selection
- Second place for Best Brunch
- Second place for Best Family-Friendly Restaurant
- Third place for Best Late-Night Dining
- First place for Best Live Music/Entertainment
- Second place for Best Outdoor Dining
- Second place for Best Service
The Polite Pig came in second place for the Reader’s Choice award for Best Ribs. The Polite Pig offers modern barbecue and features Florida-inspired cuisine and an array of libations on tap.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ took third place in the Reader’s Choice award for Best Southern. Guests dining at Homecomin’ can dig into Southern homestyle cuisine gleaned from recipes by an award-winning celebrity chef!
Wine Bar George took second place in the Reader’s Choice for Best Wine Bar. At Wine Bar George, make yourself at home in an estate-style wine bar featuring wine and food masterfully paired by Master Sommelier George Miliotes. This wine bar also took third place for the Reader’s Choice award of Best Wine List.
Did your favorite Disney Springs restaurant win an award?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Dates for Disneyland’s 2021 Candlelight Processional revealed - October 16, 2021
- First look at the Holiday Merch coming to Disneyland - October 16, 2021
- Travel Ban is lifting for UK & EU residents starting on November 8th - October 15, 2021