Disney Cruise Line announced today that the Cruise Date Flexibility offer is being extended!
Effective immediately, Disney Cruise Line is extending the Cruise Date Flexibility Offer to October 31, 2020.
Guests with a new or existing reservation made by October 31, 2020, for a cruise occurring on or before May 31, 2021, will have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation with no sail date change fee applied. Previously, reservations had to be made before August 31, 2020, with a departure date of on or before March 31, 2021.
The new Cruise Date Flexibility terms are as follows:
- Offer is for new bookings made by October 31, 2020, and existing bookings (within departure date window)
- Applicable to cruises departing through May 31, 2021
- Guests can change their sail date up to 15 days prior to their cruise, for any cruise departing through May 31, 2022
If you have a cruise booked and you’re anxious about needing to change the date due to unforeseen circumstances, this offer brings a little peace of mind.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World posts updated 2021 ticket pricing, info and more - November 22, 2020
- Disney World Theme Park Hours added for February 2021 - November 22, 2020
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway adds Plexiglass dividers - November 22, 2020